Admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, and the District of Columbia, Adam B. Sklar, Esq. received on-the-job expertise in adoption law from his father, nationally-known adoption attorney Steven I. Sklar.
Recent Blog Postings:
- »US Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch’s Dissent v. Same-Sex Families
- »California Bans State Travel to Alabama Over Anti-Adoption Law
- »California Bans State Travel to Texas After Texas Enacts Law Allowing Adoption Agencies to Discriminate
- »Massachusetts – House Rejects $1000 Tax Credit for Adoption
- »Kansas – Democratic Legislator Seeks to Survey Attorneys on Any Bias Observed Against Same-Sex Foster/Adoptive Parents