Admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, and the District of Columbia, Adam B. Sklar, Esq. received on-the-job expertise in adoption law from his father, nationally-known adoption attorney Steven I. Sklar.
Recent Blog Postings:
- »Israel Agrees to Restrict Same-Sex Couples from Adopting Russian Children
- »Foreign-Born Adopted Child by U.S. Military Family Missed Deadline for Adoption Finalization; Child Must Leave U.S.
- »Michigan Same-Sex Adoption Suit Survives Motion To Dismiss
- »Tax Implications for Gestational Surrogates
- »Adoption Of Foreign Born Child Does Not Automatically Confer US Citizenship