Admitted to practice in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, and the District of Columbia, Adam B. Sklar, Esq. received on-the-job expertise in adoption law from his father, nationally-known adoption attorney Steven I. Sklar.
Recent Blog Postings:
- »Legislating Discrimination Against Same-Sex Adoption
- »Supporter Of Gay Adoption Rights Jeff Bezos Opens Colorado Amazon Center And Immediately Donates $10,800 to Anti-Gay Adoption Colorado Senator
- »Israel Agrees to Restrict Same-Sex Couples from Adopting Russian Children
- »Foreign-Born Adopted Child by U.S. Military Family Missed Deadline for Adoption Finalization; Child Must Leave U.S.
- »Michigan Same-Sex Adoption Suit Survives Motion To Dismiss